SW560A-101 Albright 24V Busbar Contactor with Auxiliary - Intermittent
Weight: 1.10 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW560A-101
Voltage: 24V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright International SW560A-101 24 volts single pole, single throw solenoid contactor with auxiliary microswitch.
- The SW560A is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.
- The SW560A features double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW560A.
- Auxiliary microswitch fitted.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 98mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 57mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 128mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 64mm.
- 2155-165 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2065-167A Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Intermittent (INT.) SW560A Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW560A is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally, if mounted vertically the coil should be at the bottom.
This version of the SW560A unit has an auxiliary microswitch mounted on the top cover, the auxiliary contact connection is triggered by the coil energising.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW560A SPST NO with Aux. |
|Voltage ||24V DC |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||600 amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||14.5 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||33.88 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||1.1kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||600A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||1095A |
|40% Duty ||950A |
|50% Duty ||850A |
|60% Duty ||775A |
|70% Duty ||715A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.