Albright International SW560A-101 24 Volts single-pole, single-throw (SPST) solenoid contactor with auxiliary microswitch, intermittent.
- The SW560A is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These solenoid contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Current.
- The SW560A features double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW560A.
- Auxiliary microswitch fitted.
- Height, including terminals and coil base cap: 98mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 57mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 128mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 64mm.
- 2155-165 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2065-167A Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Intermittent (INT.) SW560A Solenoids
Intermittent contactors, by design, are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles; they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW560A is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally. If mounted vertically, the coil should be at the bottom.
This version of the SW560A unit has an auxiliary microswitch mounted on the top cover, and the auxiliary contact connection is triggered by the coil energising.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||24Vdc |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||600 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||17 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||14.5 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||33.88 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||30ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 600A
|< 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||1.1kg |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||600A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||1095A |
|40% Duty ||950A |
|50% Duty ||850A |
|60% Duty ||775A |
|70% Duty ||715A |