SW400F-92M Albright 48V 400A Magnetically Latched Busbar Contactor - Intermittent
£85.67 Excl. VAT (£102.80 Inc. VAT)
Earn 85 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 880 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW400F-92M
Voltage: 48V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright International SW400F-92M 48 volts magnetically latched single-pole, single-throw intermittent use solenoid contactor.
- The SW400 is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.
- The SW400 features double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW400.
- Due to their configuration, the SW400 contactors are deemed non-serviceable, therefore contact kits are not available.
- No auxiliary or inserts fitted, but auxiliary activation arm is fitted.
- Coil activation: Flying leads 100mm.
- Magnetically latched contactor.
- Yellow warning label fitted.
- Special armature extension fitted.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 98mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 57mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 128mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 50mm.
- 2155-165 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2065-167A Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Intermittent (INT.) SW400 Solenoids
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
Magnetic Latching: Contact position is secured with the use of a permanent magnet within the assembly. The coil requires a pulse to close the contacts, and a reverse polarity pulse to operate the armature and open the contacts, but otherwise remains in the last energised state without the need for power. It should be noted therefore these are not failsafe.
The SW400 is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally, if mounted vertically the coil should be at the bottom.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW400 SPST NO |
|Voltage ||48Vdc |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||600 amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||73 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||34.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||34.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||31.56 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 400A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||880g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||400A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||730A |
|40% Duty ||630A |
|50% Duty ||565A |
|60% Duty ||515A |
|70% Duty ||480A |
UK Mainland Postage Offer
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.