SW400-45 Albright 24V 400A Busbar Contactor - Continuous
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 880 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW400-45
Voltage 24V DC
Coil type Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright International SW400-45 24 volts single pole, single throw continuous use solenoid contactor.
- The SW400 is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.
- The SW400 features double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW400.
- Due to their configuration, the SW400 contactors are deemed non-serviceable, therefore contact kits are not available.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 98mm.
- Coil width: 45mm.
- Cap width: 57mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 128mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 50mm.
- 2155-165 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2065-167A Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Continuous (CO.) SW400 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW400 is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally, if mounted vertically the coil should be at the bottom.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW400 SPST NO |
|Voltage ||24Vdc |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||600 amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||44 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||13.09 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 400A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||880g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||400A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||730A |
|40% Duty ||630A |
|50% Duty ||565A |
|60% Duty ||515A |
|70% Duty ||480A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.