SW300-1087 Albright 24V 300A Busbar Contactor - Continuous
£59.92 Excl. VAT (£71.90 Inc. VAT)
Earn 59 Loyalty Points
Despatch: 9 to 12 Weeks
Weight: 600 g
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: SW300-1087
Voltage 24V DC
Coil type Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering is available for all Albright out-of-stock items, with a current 9 to 12 weeks despatch.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright International SW300-1087 24 Volts single-pole, single-throw (SPST) solenoid contactor.
- The SW300 is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily used with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents.
- The SW300 features double-breaking main contacts with Silver-alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW300.
- Due to their configuration, the SW300 contactors are deemed non-serviceable; therefore, contact kits are unavailable.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 79mm.
- Coil width: 40mm.
- Cap width: 49mm.
- Cap and fixed contact total width: 124mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 50mm.
- 2070-40 Vertical mounting bracket single (2 x recommended)
- 2070-447 Horizontal mounting bracket kit (1 x recommended)
About Continuous (CO.) SW300 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design, are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles; they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW300 is a compact contactor that can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally. If mounted vertically, the coil should be at the bottom.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||NO - SP - ST |
|Voltage ||24Vdc |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||300 Amps |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||52 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Max. |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Max. |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||11.08 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 300A
|< 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||560g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||300A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||550A |
|40% Duty ||475A |
|50% Duty ||425A |
|60% Duty ||390A |
|70% Duty ||360A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Our Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging Service offers unbeatable value for money. The free UK Standard shipping is automatically applied to your shopping cart page with no additional cost when you reach the £50.00 minimum order value.
We use Royal Mail Standard or Recorded Delivery for light, low-value orders and we use UPS, Parcel Force, and other major courier services for larger and more valuable consignments.
Our international customers will need to provide the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. Please note that PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers. All export orders must be placed and paid for online. Proforma Bank Transfer IBAN and SWIFT payment methods are available to create online.