SW150-1070 Albright 48V Single Acting Busbar Solenoid Contactor - Continuous
Despatch: 6 to 8 weeks.
Part Number: SW150-1070
Voltage: 48V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright International SW150-1070 48 volts single pole, single throw 'normally open' solenoid contactor.
- The SW150 is designed for use in telecommunications and power distribution applications where an uninterrupted current load is switched.
- These contactors are primarily for use with Direct Current loads but can also be used with Alternating Currents if used in conjunction with an AC rectifier board (sold separately).
- The SW150 features double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity.
- Silver plating on the main contacts is standard for the SW150.
- Height including terminals and coil base cap: 76mm.
- Coil width: 40mm.
- Cap width: 49mm.
- Cap and fixed contact width: 89mm.
- Fixed contact depth: 38mm.
About Continuous (CO.) SW150 Solenoids
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The SW150 is a compact contactor which can be busbar mounted vertically or horizontally, if mounted vertically the coil should be at the bottom.
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||SW150 SPST NO |
|Voltage ||48V DC |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||150 amp |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||52 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||16.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||6.0 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||11.08 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Less than 50mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Weight ||410g |
|Application ||Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||150A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||275A |
|40% Duty ||235A |
|50% Duty ||210A |
|60% Duty ||195A |
|70% Duty ||180A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.