PC60A-101 Albright 30V DC PCB Mount SPST Solenoid - Continuous 80A
Part Number: PC60A-101
Voltage: 30V DC
Coil type: Continuous
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
PC60A-101A single pole, single throw (SPST) series 30V DC miniature single-acting contactor, the unit has an auxiliary microswitch and is designed for printed circuit board mounting.
- The PC60 is a miniature series single pole single throw contactor designed for printed circuit board mounting.
- Devised for both interrupted and uninterrupted loads, the PC60 is suitable for switching Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads.
- Typical applications include Telecommunication, UPS and other power conversion systems.
- All the contactors are manufactured to a very high standard and employ best quality materials: phenolic contact housings, silver alloy contacts and class H (180℃) winding wire for the coils.
- Repair kit: not available on this unit.
- Length: 84mm.
- Width: 36mm.
- Height (including terminals and mounting stud): 36mm.
About Continuous (CO.) PC60 Contactors
Continuous contactors by design are predominantly used for drive functions on vehicles, they make and break slower than intermittent solenoids and are recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The PC60 features single pole double breaking main contacts with silver alloy tips, which are weld resistant, hardwearing and have excellent conductivity. The PC60 can be secured to the printed circuit board by means of an M4 bolt.
- To accommodate the PC Contactors, printed circuit boards should be drilled in accordance with the mounting details in the attached image (mounting details).
- Prior to soldering, the PC60 can be secured to the circuit board by means of an M4 bolt which protrudes from the underside of the contactor.
- If the full current ratings of the contactors are to be utilised, circuit board tracks should have the appropriate thickness and width of copper.
- Conventional hand or wave soldering techniques can be used.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||PC60 - Single Pole Single Throw Contactor |
|Voltage ||30V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Continuous |
|Amps ||80A |
|Coil Resistance (Ohms) ||130 |
|Pull-In Voltage (V) ||20.0 Maximum |
|Drop Out Voltage (V) ||7.5 Maximum |
|Coil Power Dissipation (W) ||6.92 |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||15ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
across New Contacts at 80A
|Less than 40mV |
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ (guide) |
|Guideline Weight ||210g |
|Application ||Interrupted - Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||80A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||145A |
|40% Duty ||125A |
|50% Duty ||115A |
|60% Duty ||105A |
|70% Duty ||95A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.