DC88-499PL Albright 12V DC Motor Reversing Solenoid Intermittent 100A IP66
Weight: 1.01 kg
Bar Code: DNA
Part Number: DC88-499PL
Voltage: 12V DC
Coil type: Intermittent
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Albright 12 volt dc motor reversing solenoid contactor, intermittent.
- The DC88-499PL series of contactors has been designed for direct current loads, particularly motors as used on small electric vehicles such as light industrial trucks, powered invalid cars, etc.
- They have double breaking main contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity.
- DC88 is a monoblock construction, resulting in a neat compact design which is compatible with modern electronic control systems.
- Environmental protection: The P-type build configuration offers greater environmentally protected switches, to IP66.
- Installation: mounting is via the supplied mounting bracket.
- Repair contact kits are not available for this sealed unit.
About the DC88-499PL Motor Reversing Solenoid
Intermittent contactors by design are predominantly used for hydraulic functions on vehicles, they make and break quicker than continuous solenoids and are not recommended for prolonged contact periods.
The main contact circuit, designed for motor reversing, has a built-in failsafe, so that if both coils are energised simultaneously the contact arrangement is open circuit. The DC88P has double breaking main contacts with silver alloy contact tips, which are weld resistant, hard wearing and have excellent conductivity. Coil connections are by means of 6.3mm spades and mounting is via the supplied bracket and can be horizontal or vertical, when vertical the M8 contact studs should point upwards.
|Interrupted current - opening and closing on load with frequent switching (results in increased contact resistance). |
|Uninterrupted current - no or infrequent load switching requirements (maintains a lower contact resistance). |
|Device Type ||DC88P Monoblock SPDT NO |
|Voltage ||12V D.C. |
|Coil Type ||Intermittent |
|Amps ||100A |
|Contact Type ||Large tip. |
|Coil Power Dissipation ||15 - 20 Watts |
|Typical Pull-In Time ||20ms |
|Typical Voltage Drop Per Pole |
Across New Contacts At 100A
|Normally Open: Less than 40mV |
Normally Closed: Less than 50mV
|Operating Ambient Temperature ||-40 to +60℃ |
|Protection ||IP66 |
|Guideline Weight ||990g |
|Application ||Interrupted - Uninterrupted |
|Thermal Current Rating ||100A |
|Intermittent Current Rating: |
|30% Duty ||185A |
|40% Duty ||160A |
|50% Duty ||140A |
|60% Duty ||130A |
|70% Duty ||120A |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.