2200-65 Albright Emergency Switch Auxiliary Contact Kit
|3 in stock |
Part Number: 2200-65
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Abright ED emergency stop switch auxiliary contact kit.
- Auxiliary contact switch for the ED250A, ED252A and ED402A.
- Sold in single kit units.
|For ED125A use kit 2555-27 |
- Suffix 'A' indicates auxiliary contacts.
- Suffix 'B' indicates magnetic blowouts.
- Suffix 'L' indicates the lockable version.
Fitting Instructions For Translation
- Screw inserts (item 1) into 2 off 4.57mm diameter holes (as supplied and above diagram) so they are flush with the surface of the moulding.
- Mount auxiliary bracket (item 2) using two M3 screws (item 3).
- Place plunger (item 5) into spring.
- Mount microswitch (item 6) in place using the two screws (item 7) and self-locking nuts (item 8).
- Operate contactor to check microswitch operation.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.