2180-172 Auxiliary Micro-Switch for Albright SW190A Solenoid Caps
|1 in stock |
Part Number: 2180-172
Pre-order and back-ordering are available with a 6 to 8 week lead time. Telephone: +44 (0) 1924 823119 or Email us to discuss further requirements.
Auxiliary micro-switch for Albright SW190A contactors.
- Fits: SW190A series contactors.
- Fitting instructions included.
Points of Note
- The contactor cap requires drilling for the kit to fit, on the reverse of the contactor cap is a guide hole to identify the size of drill required.
- The inserts used to retain the screws in the cap have a slot in them, it is not a screwdriver slot. The slot is a thread starter slot, that you offer up to the external pre-drilled holes in the top cover cap.
- You can thread the screw into the insert (opposite end to the slot) before offering it up to the top cover, this enables you to use a screwdriver on the actual screw to best assist seating.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.