0-856-40 Durite Inverter Modified Wave 12VDC to 230VAC - 3000W
Weight: 6.76 kg
Bar Code: 5056119151077
Part Number: 0-856-40
Input Voltage: 12V DC
Output Voltage: 230V AC
Durite 3000W Modified wave inverter, input 10-16VDC to 230VAC 50Hz output.
- Rated at 3000W continuous power output.
- Protected against overload, over temperature, low battery and short circuit with warning light LED.
- Fast charging USB 2.1A output.
- Supplied with 2x Standard 3-pin BS1363 UK socket outlet, ON/OFF remote switch and remote control.
- E Marked R10 EMC approved.
- Note: Suitable for Euro 6 vehicles.
- Read all instructions before attempting to install or use the inverter.
- High voltage, 230 volts ac, is generated by this unit.
- Do not use with wet hands or near water.
- This unit is only suitable for 12 volt electrical systems with negative earth.
- To supply 230 volt 50 Hz loads of less than 3000 watts.
- Do not connect to any other ac power source.
Installation Instructions for translation
- Disconnect all battery leads, -ve leads first, before installing the inverter.
- Locate a suitable position for the inverter and fit securely. The site chosen should be:
(a) Well ventilated.
(b) Not exposed to direct sunlight or heat source.
(c) Away from water or moisture.
(d) Out of reach of children.
(e) Away from any flammable or heat sensitive substance.
- Connect the black 12 volt -ve terminal to the negative side of the supply source and the red 12 volt +ve terminal to a fused positive supply source. Use a minimum of 60.0mm2 cable and keep all cable runs as short as possible. Fuse size 300amp Max.
- Connect the inverter case ground terminal to the chassis ground when installing in a vehicle, the vessel’s grounding system in a boat or to earth in a fixed location. The case ground terminal is connected to the ground terminal in the ac outlet socket.
- If using the optional remote control (part 0-856-97), fix the remote control in a suitable position and insert the connector into the remote control socket on the inverter control panel.
|Type ||Modified wave inverter |
|DC Input Voltage ||13VDC (11VDC-15.5VDC) |
|AC Output Voltage ||230VAC +/- 10% |
|Output Frequency ||50Hz +/- 3Hz |
|USB Output ||DC 5V, Max 2100mA |
|Continuous Output Power ||3000W |
|Surge Output Power ||6000W |
|Output Sockets ||2 x standard 3-pin BS1363 UK socket outlets |
|Efficiency ||85% Maximum |
|Protection ||Overload, over-temperature, low battery and short circuit. |
|No Load Current ||0.6 Amps |
|Input Under-voltage Alarm ||10.2 to 10.8VDC |
|Input Under-voltage Shut Down ||9.2 to 9.8VDC |
|Input Over-voltage Shut Down ||15.5 to 16VDC |
|Alarm and Thermal Shut Down ||60 +/- 5℃ |
|Input 100% Load Current Draw ||312 amps |
|Output 100% load Current Draw ||13.04 amps |
|Operating Temperature ||5 to 35℃ |
|Cooling Method ||Fan assisted |
|Dimensions ||Length 415mm, Width 218mm and Height 100mm |
|Certification ||E-marked, EMC and R10 approved. |
|Weight ||6.1Kg |
The application chart (shown below) is meant as a guide only, shown here for you to help assess whether the stated wattage (shown above) is suitable for your application, individual applications must be checked for their power requirements. Not all electronic products will work with a modified wave inverter, for example; laptop computers, battery chargers and fluorescent lighting, pure sine wave inverters are recommended for these sensitive electronic devices. If you are unsure of any of these factors, seeking out a Professional Auto Electrical Engineer for a 'First Time Installation' could actually save you money.
|Equipment Guide ||125W ||250W ||500W ||1000W ||1500W ||2200W ||2500W ||3000W |
|Radio - Laptop - LED/LCD Television ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Video - Fax Machine || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Small Power Tool - 500W Halogen Lamp || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Drill - Coffee Maker - Hair Dryer || || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Microwave Oven (600W +) - Kettle || || || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Large Power Tools || || || || || ||✔ ||✔ ||✔ |
|Small Fridge - Freezer || || || || || || ||✔ ||✔ |
|Electric Heater - Sauna Stove || || || || || || || ||✔ |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.