0-852-73 Durite 24V DC to 12V DC 20A Universal Split Charger
Bar Code: 5056119144833
Part Number: 0-852-73
Input Voltage: 24V DC
Output Voltage: 12V DC
Durite microprocessor controlled 24 volts to 12 volts universal split charger.
- 24VDC to 12VDC 30A split charger.
- Designed to charge and maintain a 12V battery from a 24VDC system.
- The unit monitors the voltage and ensures the battery is charging in the most efficient manner once the main battery is fully charged.
- It has a three-stage microprocessor controlled charging system and uses voltage sensing for an automatic 'cut in' and 'drop out' of charge from the 24V system, so will not charge the 12V battery until the 24V batteries are charged or being charged.
- Designed to work with stop-start technology complying and compatible with Euro 6 vehicles and all those fitted with smart alternators.
- This 20A version unit is suitable for use with standard 13 Pin trailer sockets.
- Length: 310mm
- Width: 185.50mm
- Height: 76mm
|Type ||Battery to Battery Charger |
|Isolation ||Non Isolated |
|Input Voltage ||20-32VDC |
|Output Voltage ||12VDC |
|Output Load Current ||20A Maximum |
|No Load Input Current ||4mA at 12VDC Input |
|Protection ||Output overload and over temperature protection |
|Connections ||500mm flying leads |
|Approvals ||CE, EMC R10 |
|Weight ||925g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.