0-852-02 12V-24V 20A Solid State Battery Guard and Disconnect
Bar Code: 5056119130331
Part Number: 0-852-02
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
12V or 24V dc, 20A solid state battery guard.
- 20 amp inline version.
- Monitors the battery voltage and disconnect load when the battery voltage reaches a pre-determined level.
- The voltage level at which the device operates to disconnect or reconnect the load to the battery can be set to one of 10 different programmes by the installer using a simple bridge and integral LED indicator.
- The unit also has an alarm circuit to power an audio and/or visual indicator to warn of imminent disconnect, allowing the operator 50 seconds to rectify the situation before disconnecting.
- A 10 second delay is built in prior to an alarm, to prevent spurious warnings.
- The alarm circuit is limited to 500mA maximum, if a higher current is required a relay with a diode must be used, 0-727-14 for 12v and 0-727-26 for 24v.
- Quiescent current is below 10mA.
- Appropriate terminals and insulating covers are provided.
- Protected to IP65.
- ECE and CE approved.
- Length: 155mm
- Width: 30mm
- Height: 15mm
|Type ||20 amp inline solid state battery guard |
|Voltage ||12/24 volt dc (auto sensing) |
|Auto disconnect ||16 volt (12 volt system) and 32 volt (24 volt system) |
|Display ||LED indicator |
|Terminals ||4 x 6.3mm blade |
|Compliance ||CE and ECE approved |
|Dimensions ||l 155 x w 30 x h 15mm |
|Protection ||IP65 |
|Weight ||38g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.