0-776-60 12V-24V HD 1.5in Dash Mounted Vehicle Camera and Recorder with GPS
£127.42 Excl. VAT (£152.90 Inc. VAT)
Savings before Cart: £22.48
Earn 127 Loyalty Points
Bar Code: 5056119127041
Part Number: 0-776-60
Voltage: 12V DC
Dash mounted 3 megapixel, 170° view angle camera with 1.5″ screen and audio function - provides a shooting resolution rate of FDH 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720.
- 12V DC Mobile video camera, stores single camera video onto a Micro SD card (Not supplied) up to 32GB).
- Automatically powers on and off with the vehicle engine, with recording loop options of 1, 3 and 5 minutes.
- Also offers manual video recording, photographic and motion detection functions.
- Fitted with a built-in collision sensor (G-sensor) which locks the image data generated at the time of an accident.
- Comes with USB cable and 12V/24V cigarette cable/plug.
- Output video shows date and time, location via GPS, vehicle speed and G force.
If a vehicle is allocated to a specific driver, this will count as personal information under data protection law - Data Protection Act 1998.
|Built-In Imaging Sensor ||3 Megapixels |
|View Angle ||170° |
|Shooting Resolution Rate ||FHD 1920 x 1080 and HD 1280 x 720 |
|Frame Rate ||30FPS at HD1080p and 60FPS at HD720p |
|Video Compression Format ||H.264 |
|Video Output Mode ||NTSC/PAL |
|Screen Size ||1.5″ |
|Storage Temperature ||-20C to +70C |
|Operating Temperature ||-10C to +60C |
|Operating Humidity ||15% to 65% (RH) |
|Max Memory Card Capacity ||32GB |
|Memory Card (not supplied) ||Micro SD (TF card) |
|Standard Voltage ||DC5V (output) - 12V/24V (input) |
|GPS ||Yes |
|G Sensor ||Yes |
|USB Cable Included ||Yes |
|12V/24V Cigarette Cable / Plug Included ||Yes |
|Certification ||CE |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.