0-741-95 Durite 24V Pre-Programmed Pulse Input Flip-Flop Relay
Bar Code: 5056119126037
Part Number: 0-741-95
Voltage: 24V DC
Material: Copper/Brass/Nylon (PA6.6)
24V programmed pulse input flip flop relays.
- Individually programmed 'PIC' controlled relays.
- Pulsed input flip flop function.
- Pulse input triggers output on and off.
- Important: Please allow for an extra day on delivery due to programming requirements.
- Function: pulse input (greater than 100ms) to on and off output, flip flop function is on command, pressing a button (input) makes the relay flip, pressing the button again makes the relay flop.
- Voltage: 24 volt application with a 18v to 32v operation range.
- Current: 10A-15A.
- Temperature: minus 40 to 80℃.
- Supplied with metal mounting bracket.
- Protection: IP54.
- Width: 30mm.
- Depth: 30mm.
- Height: 40mm.
- Input trigger in the diagram is via pin 15.
- 'In' is not used in this programmed version.
- 0-729-00 relay mounting socket.
Important LDSR Information
These relays are held on stock as a core (not programmed) unit and the programming process is not reversible. Each and every unit requires pre-programming and bench testing 'To Order' to ensure the timer function is calibrated correctly, and that every unit works prior to dispatching. This means that the 'Programmed to Order' relays are not refundable if an order for the wrong specification is made by mistake. This measure is inline with Long Distance Selling Regulations (LDSR), and if you are not reordering and are unsure of the function of the relay, please contact ourselves or Durite's technical helpline to discuss your requirements.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.