0-657-01 Emergency Stop Button Switch to IP65
Bar Code: 5056119120981
Part Number: 0-657-01
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Telemecanique emergency stop button.
- Telemecanique-Schneider reference: XAL-K174, XALK174.
- Supplied with one single pole normally closed (NC) contact switch 0-657-21, with facility in the contact switch holder for a maximum of three switches.
- Operated by mushroom push button.
- Turn to reset.
- Protected to IP65.
Unit is Store Rated for 12V- 24V DC Application, Actual Voltage Ratings
- (Ui) rated insulation voltage 600V, degree of pollution: 3 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-1
- (Uimp) rated impulse withstand voltage 6kV conforming to EN/IEC 60947-1
- (Ie) rated operational current 3A at 240V AC-15, A600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- 6A at 120V AC-15, A600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- 0.1A at 600V DC-13, Q600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- 0.27A at 250V DC-13, Q600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- 0.55A at 125V DC-13, Q600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
- 1.2A at 600V AC-15, A600 conforming to EN/IEC 60947-5-1
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.