0-649-27 Durite Mini Vehicle Battery Booster Pack - 12V
Bar Code: 5056119148053
Part Number: 0-649-27
Input Voltage: 230V AC/12V DC
Output Voltage: 12V/16V/19V DC
Durite's 12 volt mini booster pack for jump-starting vehicles with a flat battery.
- 12V Jump Starter. 15,000mAH Li-ion battery complete with Smart Cable.
- Highly portable, small and compact with a self-contained battery booster that can start a car in seconds.
- 13 accessory connectors to charge a sat nav, phone, laptop, tablet and other electronic devices (output 2x 5V/2.1A).
- Perfect for a driver who needs an emergency back up power.
- Compatible with both petrol and diesel cars, Petrol up to 7L and Diesel up to 4L.
- The latest Li-Polymer battery technology for a long and consistent battery life.
- Digital battery life display so you know how much power is left.
- Jumpstart clips, torch,13 auxiliary connectors, charger and carry case all included.
- New protected lead set; protects against short-circuit, over-temperature, reverse polarity, over-discharge Charge from the mains or a 12V lighter socket.
- Length: 189mm
- Width: 89mm
- Height: 45mm
- 0-649-94 2 Pin Euro plug (not supplied with this unit) For travellers to the EU, or for European customers wanting to purchase the 0-649-27.
|Input ||AC 220V-240V Mains or 12V DC Lighter Socket |
|Output Voltage ||12V/16V/19V (Max. Current Draw 2.5A/3.5A/3.5A) |
|Battery Type ||Li-Polymer |
|Capacity ||15,000mAH / 55.5Wh |
|Start current ||300A |
|Peak current ||600A (3s) |
|USB Output x 2 ||5V/2.1A |
|Cycle life ||1000 Recharges - Standard |
|Charge Mode ||15V/1A |
|Operation Tempature ||Minus 20 to +60 °C |
|Weight ||1.5Kg |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.