0-649-10 12V 10A Bench Power Supply Unit
Bar Code: 5056119120790
Part Number: 0-649-10
12V bench power supply unit.
- Designed to produce a stable voltage for work shop bench testing.
- Supplied with plug in lead and UK 3 pin plug.
- Input: 100 to 250V AC.
- 50 To 60Hz.
- Output 12V 10A.
- Length: 180mm.
- Height: 36mm.
- Width: 110mm.
- Terminal posts are drilled with a 2mm diameter hole for loose wire, accept 6mm fork terminal and 4mm banana jack.
- Voltage output is adjustable between 10.8v and 14.4v, using a potentiometer accessed from the base of the unit.
- Fan speed is dependent on load.
|Type ||12 volt dc bench power supply |
|Voltage input ||100 - 240 vac, 50 - 60Hz |
|Voltage output ||12 volt nominal (10.8 - 14.4 volt) |
|Maximum O/P Current ||10 amp |
|Protection ||Short circuit, overload and over temperature |
|Material ||Body: Coated steel. Heatsink: Aluminium. |
|Mains lead ||1.4m |
|Dimensions ||Length 180mm, Width 110mm and Height 36mm |
|Approvals ||CE |
|Operating temperature (Centigrade) ||0 to -40℃ |
|Weight ||750g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.