0-525-80 Durite Marine 12V-24V LED Illuminated 85mm Diameter Tachometer 8000rpm
Bar Code: 5056119116151
Part Number: 0-525-80
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite marine styled 12V-24V LED illuminated 85mm diameter tachometer.
- 12-24 volt tachometer, 270° sweep dial, 0-8000rpm.
- For 4-6-8-12 cylinder engines with coil ignition.
- LED illumination, plastic cased with bridge type fitting.
- Illumination: white.
- Can be connected to positive earth vehicles.
- Choose a suitable location for the tachometer with adequate access to the rear for connections and fixing.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery, make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Cut an 80mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and fit the bridge bracket to the back and tighten the nuts, making sure that the gauge is aligned. Note: It may be easier to leave the gauge loose until the gauge has been calibrated.
- For 12-volt applications connect the red wire to a 12-volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the negative terminal on the coil and the LED gauge illumination white-red wire to the 12-volt panel light circuit; the purple and yellow wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- For 24 volt applications connect the purple wire to a 24-volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the negative terminal on the coil and the LED gauge illumination yellow wire to the 24-volt panel light circuit; the red and white-red wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- The orange and brown wires need to be connected or cut depending on the number of engine cylinders as follows; 4 cylinder: Brown wires cut - Orange wires connected, 6 cylinder: Brown wires cut - Orange wires cut, 8 cylinder: Brown wires connected - Orange wires cut, 12 cylinder: Brown wires connected - Orange wires connected.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last), switch on the ignition and start the engine. With the engine at a known idle rpm turn the adjustment screw, located near the rear top of the gauge body, until the gauge reads the correct rpm, accelerate the engine and check the gauge indicates correctly. Switch on the panel lamps and check the gauge illuminates.
|Type ||Panel mount marine tachometer |
|Voltage ||12-24 volt DC |
|Scale ||240° sweep, 0 - 8000rpm |
|Sensing ||Ignition coil |
|Illumination ||4 LED white |
|LED current ||33mA |
|Cable length ||420mm |
|Panel Cut out ||80mm |
|Max panel depth ||13mm |
|Protection ||IP65 (front) |
|Nett Weight ||280g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.