0-525-12 Durite Marine 12V-24V LED Illuminated Water Level Gauge Without Sender
Bar Code: 5056119116083
Part Number: 0-525-12
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
12V-24V Durite marine styled water level gauge.
- 90° sweep dial.
- Supplied without pole tank sender.
- Plastic cased.
- Matt black bezel and white figures.
- Requires 53mm dashboard hole.
- Large screw collar type fitting.
Pole Tank Sender Part Numbers
- 0-525-92: 250mm deep.
- 0-525-93: 290mm deep.
- 0-525-94: 350mm deep.
- 0-525-95: 500mm deep.
- 0-525-96: 600mm deep.
- Choose a suitable location for the water gauge with adequate access to the rear for connections and fixing.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery, make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Cut a 53mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and fit the large ring nut to the back and tighten, making sure that the gauge is aligned.
- For 12 volt applications connect the red wire to a 12 volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the tank sender and the LED gauge illumination white-red wire to the 12 volt panel light circuit; the purple and yellow wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- For 24 volt applications connect the purple wire to a 24 volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the tank sender and the LED gauge illumination yellow wire to the 24 volt panel light circuit; the red and white-red wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- To fit the tank sender unit, select the correct sender size for your tank depth, cut a 40mm hole in a flat area of the top side of the tank, use the neoprene sender gasket to mark out the 5 x 4mm holes at 53mm diameter fixings for the sender. Connect the black wire from the gauge to the black wire on the tank sender unit and the red wire on the tank sender unit to earth.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last). Switch on the ignition and check the water gauge indicates the approximate level of water in the tank. Switch on the panel lamps and check the gauge illuminates. Check for leaks!
|Type ||Panel mount water level marine gauge |
|Voltage ||12-24 volt DC |
|Scale ||90° sweep, graduated in quarters. |
|Illumination ||4 LED white |
|LED current ||33mA |
|Cable length ||520mm |
|Panel Cut out ||52mm |
|Max panel depth ||18mm |
|Protection ||IP65 (front) |
|Nett Weight ||150g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought