0-525-10 Durite Marine 12V-24V LED Illuminated 0 to 4000rpm Tachometer
Bar Code: 5056119116076
Part Number: 0-525-10
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
12V-24V Durite marine styled 4000rpm tachometer.
- 12-24 volt tachometer, 270° sweep dial, 0-4000rpm.
- Adjustable for alternator pick-up, negative earth vehicles.
- LED illumination, plastic cased with screw collar type fitting.
- Choose a suitable location for the tachometer with adequate access to the rear for connections and fixing.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery, make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Cut a 53mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the gauge. Push the gauge into the hole and fit the large ring nut to the back and tighten, making sure that the gauge is aligned. Note: It may be easier to leave the gauge loose until the gauge has been calibrated.
- For 12 volt applications connect the red wire to a 12 volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the ‘W’ terminal on the alternator and the LED gauge illumination white-red wire to the 12 volt panel light circuit; the purple and yellow wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- For 24 volt applications connect the purple wire to a 24 volt ignition feed, the blue wire to earth, the black wire to the ’W’ terminal on the alternator and the LED gauge illumination yellow wire to the 24 volt panel light circuit; the red and white-red wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Remove the wire entry gasket at the rear of the gauge to access the adjustment screw. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last), switch on the ignition and start the engine. With the engine at a known idle rpm turn the adjustment screw until the gauge reads the correct rpm, accelerate the engine and check the gauge indicates correctly. Switch on the panel lamps and check the gauge illuminates. Refit the wire entry gasket.
|Type ||Panel mount marine tachometer |
|Voltage ||12-24 volt DC |
|Scale ||240° sweep, 0 - 4000rpm |
|Sensing ||Alternator |
|Illumination ||4 LED white |
|LED current ||33mA |
|Cable length ||420mm |
|Panel Cut out ||52mm |
|Max panel depth ||18mm |
|Protection ||IP65 (front) |
|Nett Weight ||170g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought