0-525-01 Durite 12V-24V 80-0-80 Amp LED Illuminated Ammeter
Bar Code: 5056119116045
Part Number: 0-525-01
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 12V-24V 80-0-80 amp marine styled ammeter.
- 90° sweep dial.
- Displays: 80-0-80 amps.
- Uses inductive pick up coil.
- Plastic cased.
- Matt black bezel and white figures.
- Requires 53mm dashboard hole.
- Large screw collar type fitting.
- Choose a suitable location for the ammeter with adequate access to the rear for connections and fixing.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery, make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Cut a 53mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the ammeter. Push the meter into the hole and fit the large ring nut to the back and tighten, making sure that the ammeter is aligned.
- Locate the circuit to be monitored, slip over the inductive pick-up coil onto the cable, making sure that the arrow on the coil points away from the positive terminal. Connect the green, grey and yellow-black wires on the coil to the corresponding coloured wires on the gauge.
- For 12 volt applications connect the red wire to a 12 volt ignition feed and the blue wire to earth. The LED gauge illumination white-red wire to the 12 volt panel light circuit; the purple and yellow wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- For 24 volt applications connect the purple wire to a 24 volt ignition feed and the blue wire to earth. The LED gauge illumination yellow wire to the 24 volt panel light circuit; the red and white-red wires are not connected and should be isolated.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last). Switch on the ignition and start the engine. Check the ammeter indicates the charging current. Switch off the engine, switch on a heavy load and check the ammeter indicates battery discharge current.
- Switch on the panel lamps and check the ammeter illuminates.
|Type ||Panel mount marine ammeter |
|Voltage ||12-24 volt DC |
|Scale ||90° sweep, -80 to +80 amp |
|Illumination ||4 LED white |
|LED current ||33mA |
|Cable length ||480mm |
|Panel Cut out ||52mm |
|Max panel depth ||18mm |
|Protection ||IP65 (front) |
|Nett Weight ||230g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.