0-523-51 Durite 60-0-60 Amp Illuminated Ammeter 52mm Diameter
Bar Code: 5056119115710
Part Number: 0-523-51
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 60-0-60 amps illuminated ammeter.
- 90° sweep.
- Matt black bezel and white figures.
- Requires 53mm dashboard hole.
- Supplied with 12V and 24V illumination bulbs.
- M5 nut fixing for positive feed (+BAT) and negative (-ALT).
- Bridge type fitting.
Fitting Instructions for 0-523-51
- Choose a suitable location for the ammeter with adequate access to the rear of the ammeter for connections and fixings.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the key. Disconnect the battery (earth terminal first). Note: Before disconnecting the battery, make sure all system start up codes are known, i.e. coded radios etc.
- Cut a 53 mm diameter hole at the chosen location for the ammeter. Push the meter into the hole and fit the ‘U’ bracket over the stud terminals, ensure the insulating washers are fitted in the ‘U’ bracket. Fit and tighten one nut on each terminal stud, making sure that the ammeter is aligned.
- Locate the circuit to be monitored, cut the wire and connect the positive potential to the terminal marked ‘+’ and the negative potential to the terminal marked ‘-’. Ensure that neither terminal can make contact with earth.
- Fit appropriate voltage bulb. Connect the bulb wiring, red wire to the vehicle panel lamp supply (after the fuse) and black wire to earth.
- Check all connections are correct and secure. Reconnect the battery (earth terminal last). Switch on the ignition and start the engine. Check the ammeter indicates the charging current. Switch off the engine, switch on the head lamps and check the ammeter indicates battery discharge current.
- Switch on the panel lamps and check the ammeter illuminates.
- Allow the stud terminals to touch earth.
- Connect the ammeter in parallel with a load.
- Ensure there is adequate space for access to the rear of the ammeter.
- Remember that ammeters are fitted in series with the circuit being monitored.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.