0-444-19 12V-24V Rotating Beacon with DIN Spigot Fixing
Bar Code: 5056119113259
Part Number: 0-444-19
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite 12V or 24V DC rotating beacon with flexible DIN spigot fixing base.
- Rotating 12V-24V beacon.
- DIN spigot fitting.
- Amber lens.
- 160 ± 30 rotations per minute.
- Use with 12V H1 or 24V H1 bulbs.
- EMC, ECE, R65 and CE approved.
|Supplied without H1 bulb. |
- Height: 214mm.
- Diameter: 134mm.
- 7-004-48 12V 55W Durite quartz halogen H1 automotive bulb.
- 7-004-66 24V 70W Durite quartz halogen H1 automotive bulb.
- 0-445-90 replacement amber lens.
- 0-445-91 replacement blue lens.
- 0-445-92 replacement green lens.
- 0-445-93 replacement red lens.
- 0-445-19 vertical DIN spigot mounting.
- 0-445-20 horizontal DIN spigot mounting.
- 0-445-21 rotatable DIN spigot mounting.
About the DIN Spigot Fixing Rotating Beacon
Belt Position: For 12 volt operation the belt should be positioned on the larger diameter motor pulley. For 24 volt operation use the smaller diameter motor pulley, fit appropriate voltage and wattage bulb.
Beacon Mounting: These beacons have been designed to be best fitted parallel to the ground, recommendation is to avoid mounting on slopping surfaces.
Spigot Fixing: DIN72591 accepts a variety of DIN fixings.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.