0-441-15 Durite 12V-24V DC Red-Amber High Intensity Warning Light
£50.12 Excl. VAT (£60.14 Inc. VAT)
Savings before Cart: £8.84
Earn 50 Loyalty Points
Bar Code: 5056119139716
Part Number: 0-441-15
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
Durite's 3 x 3W red and 3 x 3W amber LED ultra-high intensity flush slimline warning light.
- 12/24V DC.
- 20 programmable flash sequences.
- CE, ECE R65 Class 1 and SAE Class 1 approved.
- Protected to IP68.
- Red wire +ve supply
- Black wire -ve ground
- White wire alternating flash
- Yellow wire synchronization and flash pattern
- Length: 113mm.
- Width: 28.4mm.
- Height: 9mm.
|Type ||Ultra High Intensity LED Warning Light |
|Colour ||Red and Amber |
|Voltage ||12/24V DC |
|LEDs ||6 x 3W |
|Fixing ||2 bolt holes |
|Current ||0.70 amps at 12 volts |
|Flash Patterns ||20 |
|Base ||Aluminium |
|Operating temperature ||-20° C to +50° C |
|Protection ||IP68 |
|Dimensions ||L 113mm x W 28.4mm x H 9mm |
|Compliances ||CE, ECE R65 Class 1 and SAE Class 1 |
|Weight ||0.04Kg |
General Warnings (For Translation Purpose)
Before using this unit please read these instructions carefully. Take special care to follow the warnings and safety suggestions listed below. Copy and keep these instructions for future reference.
- Proper installation of this product requires the installer to have a good understanding of automotive electronics, systems and procedures.
- If mounting this product requires drilling holes, the installer MUST be sure that no vehicle components or other vita parts could be damaged by the drilling process. Check both sides of the mounting surface before drilling begins. Also de-burr the holes and remove any metal shards or remnants.
- Do not install this product or route any wires in the deployment area of your air bag. Equipment mounted or located in the air bag deployment area will damage or reduce the effectiveness of the air bag, or become a projectile that could cause serious personal injury or death. Refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for the air bag deployment area. The User/Installer assumes full responsibility to determine proper mounting location, based on providing ultimate safety to all passengers inside the vehicle.
- Do not attempt to activate or control this device in a hazardous driving situation.
- This product contains either strobe light(s), halogen light(s), high intensity LED’s or a combination of these lights. Do not stare directly into these lights. Momentary blindness and/or eye damage could result.
- Use only soap and water to clean the outer lens. Use of other chemicals could result in premature lens cracking (crazing) and discolouration. Lenses in this condition have significantly reduced effectiveness. Inspect and operate this product regularly to confirm its proper operation and mounting conditions. Do not use a pressure washer to clean this product.
- It is recommended that these instructions be stored in a safe place and referred to when performing maintenance and/or reinstallation of this product.
- For this product to operate at optimum efficiency, a good electrical connection to chassis ground must be made. The recommended procedure requires the product ground wire to be connected directly to the NEGATIVE (-) battery post.
- Place the unit against the mounting surface.
- Mark the areas where the mounting holes are to be drilled. Confirm that no vehicle parts could be damaged by the drilling process.
- Using a bit size for a No. 304 metal screw, drill two mounting holes, a 0.5″ diameter. Wire passage hole(s) must also be drilled. Thoroughly de-burr all hole(s).
- Pass the wires through the hole(s) in the gasket and through the wire passage hole(s) in the mounting surface. Fix the light head to the mounting surface.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.