Durite 50A Red High Current Battery Connector | Re: 0-432-05
Bar Code: 5056119112726
Part Number: 0-432-05
Voltage: 600V DC
Durite 50A red battery cable connector.
- 50 amp Anderson type high current battery connector.
- Red polycarbonate housing.
- Silver-plated solid copper terminals.
- Sold in single packs and bulk.
- The connectors are ‘genderless’ and are connected to each other by inverting one connector.
- They are colour keyed and cannot be mixed or interchanged with other colours.
- Length: 48mm
- Width (across fins): 36.5mm
- Height: 16mm
- 0-431-98 T-handle for the Durite high current battery connectors.
- 0-431-85 PVC protective cover for Durite 50A connectors.
- 0-431-95 Durite protective cover and lanyard.
About the Red 50 Amp Battery Connector
Used as a heavy-duty battery cable connector, the Durite 50A red connector when reversed connects into another connector of the same part number to create a secure connect and disconnect plug for chargers, they will stand up to rigorous use due to the sturdy terminal and housing construction.
Typically used as a light-duty, batteries connect and battery disconnect plug on electric vehicles such as floor sweepers and light industrial electrical equipment.
A common question regarding this connector is does the unit require a different partner connector? The answer is a simple no, it is the same connector rotated 180° (upside down) that you need. Two units for a simple battery cable split connector or three if a connection to a charger is required.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.