0-351-55 5 Position Automotive Ignition Key Switch
Bar Code: 5056119109221
Part Number: 0-351-55
Voltage: 12V/24V DC
5 position automotive key switch.
- 5 position switch, accessory, off, accessory, ignition, pre-heat and start.
- Protected to DIN400050, IP64.
- 26mm diameter panel hole.
- Supplied with two shrouded unique keys (one of 50 available combinations).
- Terminal 15-54: Switched ignition positive.
- Terminal 17: Start.
- Terminal 19: Pre-heat.
- Terminal 30: Battery supply positive.
- Terminal 50a: Starter.
- Terminal 58: Park lights.
- Connecting socket with terminals part number: 0-351-52.
- Rear splash-proof cover part number: 0-351-60.
- Spare blank (uncut) key part number: 0-351-11.
Load at 24 Volt (12 Volt)
- Terminals 30-58: 4A (8A).
- Terminals: 19-30: 30A (70A) 2 minutes maximum.
- Terminals: 17-30: 30A (70A) 1 minute maximum.
- Terminals: 50a-30: 40-5A (70-18A) momentary - 1 minute maximum.
|Type ||Ignition switch |
|Voltage ||12/24 volt |
|Panel thickness ||3.0mm maximum |
|Operating temperature ||-40 to +90℃ |
|Case ||Reinforced PA6 |
|Terminals ||6 x 6.3mm and 4 x 9.5mm |
|Life Span ||25,000 operations |
|Protection ||DIN400050 - IP64 |
|Weight ||185g |
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.