0-011-43 Durite 3-Way Deutsch DT Female Multiple Connector Kit
Weight: 10 g
Bar Code: 5056119102741
Part Number: 0-011-43
Durite’s three-way female Deutsch DT multiple cable environmentally-sealed connectors, supplied with terminals for 0.5mm² to 1.00mm². The housings can also accommodate 1.00mm² to 2.00mm² terminals available separately.
- 3-way female connector.
- Deutsch DT Series connector is rated at 13 Amps continuous.
- Thermoplastic housing withstands conditions of extreme temperature and moisture.
- Accommodates wire sizes up to 2.00mm².
- Kit supplied with terminals and seals for 0.5-1.00mm² automotive cables and vehicle wiring.
- Separate Wedgelocks and housings are available in packs of 100.
- Separate terminals also available for 0.5-1.00mm² cables and 1.00-2.00mm² cables.
- 0-011-33 Durite 3-Way Deutsch DT Male Multiple Connector.
- 3-011-43 Pack of 100 Female Housings.
- 3-111-43 Pack of 100 Wedgelock’s for 3-Way Female Connectors.
- 0-011-98 Pack of 4 Separate Deutsch DT 0.5-1.00mm² Female Terminal Pins.
- 3-011-98 Pack of 250 Separate Deutsch DT 0.5-1.00mm² Female Terminal Pins.
- 0-011-96 Pack of 4 Separate Deutsch DT 1.0-2.00mm² Female Terminal Pins.
- 3-011-96 Pack of 250 Separate Deutsch DT 1.0-2.00mm² Female Terminal Pins.
Free UK Mainland Postage and Packaging
Free UK Mainland delivery discount is selectable on your shopping cart page; a £50.00 minimum order value is applicable for the Free Delivery Service, with a variable low Standard Rate shipping charge for smaller consignments.
Despatch methods for Standard and Free UK Delivery Service include light, low-value orders despatched via Royal Mail standard or recorded delivery, with large and high-value orders despatched via UPS and Parcel Force courier services.
International orders and consignments require the exact Card Holder Address (Invoicee) as the first address for payment processing. PO Box addresses are not acceptable as delivery addresses by some couriers.
Export orders will only be accepted when placed online.